- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At Eye Care Specialists Of Florida, we are dedicated to improving your vision, so you have the clearest sight possible. We accept certain types of vision insurance, checks, cash and most credit cards. We educate our Kissimmee patients about treatment costs before you undergo any procedures. Please let us know if you require a breakdown of your treatment costs.
The knowledgeable, friendly staff at Eye Care Specialists Of Florida is experienced in working with vision insurance providers. We will work directly with you and your vision insurer to submit claims regarding your vision correction procedure. We strive to ensure that you understand your insurance coverage and will answer any questions you may have regarding your benefits. Many current vision plans are designed to cover many of the basic vision-related costs, but not all costs associated with eye care. Most plans often require a co-payment for an office appointment as well as additional costs that are covered by the insured patient.
Contact our office at (407) 483-0328 to find out if your insurance provider is accepted in our office or for more information about your vision coverage.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Many employers are offering Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options to employees. Sometimes these are referred to as cafeteria plans and are elective, supplemental insurance savings plans. These plans are designed to let you save money in an account, pre-tax, to pay for additional medical expenses such as eye exams, glasses, contacts, and often laser vision surgery. Check with the benefits administrator at your work to see if you are eligible for this program. FSAs can typically be used in conjunction with any vision insurance plan to offset any out-of-pocket costs on your behalf.
We accept CareCredit. CareCredit is a healthcare credit card designed for your health, beauty, and wellness needs. It's a way to pay for the costs of many treatments and procedures and allows you to make convenient monthly payments.
Other Payment Options
Our Kissimmee ophthalmology staff understands that cost is a concern when evaluating vision care providers. We do not want cost to be an obstacle to maintaining proper eye health and good vision. We accept various forms of payment and are able to discuss financing options with you prior to any procedure. At Eye Care Specialists Of Florida, we also accept cash, check and major credit cards. Call (407) 483-0328 today to schedule an appointment.
- Advantica Select 100 (Routine Vision)
- Advantica Select 125 (Routine Vision)
- Advantica Select 150 (Routine Vision)
- AETNA (Commercial/Medicare HMO)
- AVMED (PHCS Network)
- Beech Street Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (All Plans)
- Blue Medicare
- Champ VA
- Cigna - Connecticut General Life
- Cigna - Central Florida Network
- Emblem Health/GHI
- Evercare/UHC (Medicare HMO)
- First Health Network
- Freedom Medicaid (Medical/Routine Vision)
- Florida True Blue Health (BCBS-Medicaid)
- Golden Rule
- Humana Commercial (PPO/HMO)
- Humana Comp Benefits (Primary Plus)
- Integral Health
- Inter Plan Health Group
- Magellan Medicaid (with Authorization)
- Medicare Complete (AARP)
- NALC Health Benefit
- Opticare Managed Vision
- Optimum Medicare (Routine Vision)
- PHCS Network
- Prestige Health (with Authorization)
- Premier Eye
- Primary Plus
- Railroad Medicare
- Staywell Healthy Kids (with Authorization)
- Staywell (Medicaid - with Authorization)
- Superior Vision
- Sunshine State Health (Medicaid Only)
- Tricare for Life
- Tricare Prime (with Authorization)
- Tricare Standard
- United Health Care Commercial
- United Health Care Compass
- United Health Care Healthy Kids
- United Health Care OneNet PPO
- United Health Care Worker's Comp